Friday, January 28, 2011

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!

I am a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad blogger. I have completely abandoned this blog for OVER a month! At first my excuse was the holidays- always a very busy time! But since the first week of January I really have no excuse since I have been doing pretty much nothing! I have been mostly relaxing this past few weeks, while on Winter Break from school. School starts up again on Monday! yikes! But really- I don't know why I haven't been blogging- just kind of felt "over it" for a little while. My computer time over the past few weeks has mostly consisted of mindless things- which is a great relief from the busyness of the semesters! So I think that the effort it takes to blog sometimes really threw me off, even though I really do ENJOY doing this- I just wanted nothing to do with writing and dealing with the process of uploading pictures and all of that. You all know how annoying computers can be sometimes! BUT anwway- enough excuses- I'll just say SORRY and leave it at that!

Since I have taken so many pictures and so many things have happened in the past month- I WILL take the time to add a few posts to catch everyone up! So the following few posts will be a recap of my life over the past month- pregnancy related and otherwise!  and I will TRY TRY TRY to update this blog at least ONCE a week from here on out- Thanks again for following along! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment