Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day

This Christmas was a special one for Ryan and I for a few reasons. It was our first Christmas as a married couple. It was the first Christmas that Ryan and I had both our families together, which we were really excited about. Also, I was just really starting to "show" as far as baby belly goes! This made the whole holiday feel that much more special. After all, the Holidays are all about family, and here we are- starting our own!

Christmas Eve was wonderful and relaxing. Ryan had to work for a bit, so his parents, Rhonda and Gerad, his sister, Camille and I went out to avery nice dinner. By the time we were done with that Ryan was on his way home from work. We went to Christmas Eve mass which was wonderful. Afterward we came back to our house and opened gifts and enjoyed some mulled wine- and YES, I DID enjoy a small glass :)
It was a great day, a day filled with relaxation, family and love. There really is no better holiday than Christmas!


Christmas Eve- starting off with a bump pic. This was at 19 weeks 1 day.



My in-laws gave me this super cute ornament for our tree- to remember my first pregnant Christmas!
I LOVE it!


Our Christmas Tree and all our presents underneath.


Ryan's wonderful family. His sister Camille, Dad Gerad and Mom Rhonda. I love my Carrier family.

 
I am so lucky to have this handsome man as my husband.


Enjoying some mulled wine and family time.

Yes, we had the Yule Log on our television.


CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

We started off taking a nice winter walk. Such a great day with our families.


My brother, Harley and Ryan


Ryan being goofy.




Christmas dinner.


My parents Charlie Brown Christmas Tree!



 And one last Christmas picture- Whinnie loving her stocking!


I have to admit- sometimes this blogging thing is really tough- the last two posts took me like 3 or more hours to complete! My goodness! Between my computer being slow at uploading for some reason, and TWO times I completely deleted my entire posts (yup, twice- so frustrating!). I am sick and have been sitting on my couch all day so I guess I have nothing better to do- so I'll stop complaining!

I really hope that you all had Christmas's as wonderful as mine. I absolutely could not have imagined a better way to spend this holiday. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. I can't stop thinking about this little baby growing inside of me, I am so happy that she will be entering into such a wonderful, loving family! I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment